Thank you for your generous donation. Contributions like yours help TACDA continue to offer valuable resources to our community of members for free. Your contribution helps us achieve our mission: To educate, empower, and equip individuals and communities for emergency preparedness. When we work together we can accomplish great things.
TACDA Memberships are now FREE FOR LIFE!
We are pleased to announce that memberships to the American Civil Defense Association are now given at NO CHARGE. The mission of The American Civil Defense Association is to educate, empower and equip individuals, families and communities for emergency preparedness. By giving life-time memberships, we are better able to achieve this goal.
The American Civil Defense Association's membership base is made up of individuals, families and organizations who share the priorities of educating, empowering and equipping themselves, their families and their communities to prepare for man-made and natural emergencies. Become a member now and receive information and resources to understand current threats and practical solutions for handling emergencies. A TACDA™ membership offers educational and technical needs for those who have an interest in learning about civil defense and disaster preparedness concepts, strategies and techniques.
TACDA™, is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit, non-political organization.
BECOME A MEMBER TACDA Members receive:
- A free e-journal of our bi-annual publication, the Journal of Civil Defense
- Access to read and/or download all back issues of the Journal of Civil Defense Archives, beginning with Edition #1, May 1968
- Access to the TACDA Academy and other member resources
- Member discounts on products and services through the TACDA Store
- Voting privileges at member meetings