7C’s Water Preserver Concentrate
Water purifying agent. See below for details.
7C’s Water Preserver™ Concentrate is a liquid additive that disinfects, preserves and extends the safe storage life of emergency drinking water. Water Preserver™ provides guaranteed 5-year storage* for regular tap water or commercial bottled water. Each bottle treats 55 gallons of water (8 drops per gallon).
• The first and only product accepted and proven safe for 5-year water storage
• Proven effective in over 12 years of testing and use
• Recognized and licensed by U.S. and state EPA’s
• Proprietary formula and strict laboratory analysis insure potency
Water Preserver™ kills, and prevents the re-growth of Coliform bacteria and other disease-causing microorganisms for 5 years, when used as directed. Water Preserver™ kills the pathogenic organisms responsible for typhoid, dysentery and other serious diseases, and also kills and prevents growth of yeast, mold, fungi and algae which also make water undrinkable.
TESTING AND APPROVALS
Water Preserver™ was laboratory tested for 10 years in a program of continuous sampling analysis to ensure its effectiveness. Laboratory test results were monitored and evaluated by the California State Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA). Both U.S. and state EPA have licensed Water Preserver™ as effective for 5-year water storage.
Water Preserver™ is manufactured specifically for long-term water storage. Water Preserver™ is a proprietary formula of high-purity ingredients blended to produce a highly effective form of Sodium hypochlorite, that is stabilized and pH balanced, and has residual bactericidal properties.
Water Preserver™ belongs to a family of disinfectants associated with water purification and the safe anti-bacterial treatment of drinking water for over 100 years. Water Preserver™ is manufactured at an EPA registered site under controlled conditions, then laboratory tested, safety sealed, and date-coded to insure potency.
• US and state EPA registered as effective for 5-year water storage
• Manufactured from raw materials that are approved for drinking water
• Safe and easy dispensing system for consumer use
- Remove safety seal from Water Preserver cap. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Prepare WaterCube or other containers for filling by rinsing out with regular clear tap water.
- Add 8 drops Water Preserver to an empty container for each gallon of water. (Note: Add 16 drops per gallon container is water is cloudy or questionable).
- Fill container with regular clear tap water to 3 inches below cap.
- Cap tightly (for drums, use bung wrench).
- After capping, invert or slosh container several times to wet the inside top and cap area.
- Write date of water preparation on the outside of the container.
WATER STORAGE LIFE
Laboratory tests have shown that water prepared and stored using Water Preserver as directed, will remain bacteriologically safe for drinking for 5 years.
Thank you for your generous donation. Contributions like yours help TACDA continue to offer valuable resources to our community of members for free. Your contribution helps us achieve our mission: To educate, empower, and equip individuals and communities for emergency preparedness. When we work together we can accomplish great things.
All donations given to The American Civil Defense Association are tax deductible. Save your receipts!