- You cannot add "Standard WaterBrick Tan 4 Pack - 3.5 Gallon" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Standard WaterBrick Blue 4 Pack – 3.5 Gallon
These unique water containers, unlike any other, can also hold food and other life essentials and add value by cross stacking up to 4 feet for maximum efficient storage. WaterBricks work and act like bulk storage but carry like containers; like no other on the market.
WaterBrick Stackable 4 Container Bundle Pack: a total of 14 Gallons of Liquids or up to 108 Pounds of Dry Foods. Plus WaterBrick water containers can store in many more places; under beds, in closets or as end tables. WaterBricks work and act like bulk storage but carry like containers; like no other on the market.
Made of rugged, high density polyethylene (HDPE) with an easy grip comfort handle. These unique water containers, unlike any other, can also hold food and other life essentials and add value by cross stacking up to 4 feet for maximum efficient storage. Wide diameter lid opening with notched easy grip lid allows for an average adult to pull stored contents out of the container by hand. Stores water, food or anything you want to keep dry or store efficiently while eliminating most food odors.
Standard Size WaterBrick Features:
3.5 gallon container
9″ Width, 19″ Length, 7″ Height
Weight Empty – 2.5 pounds
Weight of Standard WaterBrick Containers Filled With:
Water – 27 lbs
Long Rice – 25 lbs
Pinto Beans – 23 lbs
Sugar – 27 lbs
Salt – 38 lbs
Dog Food – 15 lbs
Product Specifications for each WaterBrick
- Size: 9″ W x 18″ L x 6″ H (shaped like rectangular blocks)
- Product Weight when Empty: 2.52 pounds
- Stacking Strength: due to 2 interior conical reinforcement columns
- Interlocking Strength: they interlock using their male and female connectors (cross stack for safety)
- Wide Lid Opening is 3 1/4” in diameter – can fit average adult hand to reach inside
- Full rubber gasket creating a tight seal is included inside the lid
- Recommended Stacking Height: 4 feet
- Average wall thickness of container is approximately 3/32 of an inch (.090)
- Meets FDA standards and BPA free
|Dimensions||18 × 9 × 6 in|