Journal of Civil Defense 2009, Volume 42, Issue 4, “EMP”
3) Electromagnetic Pulse: Warnings to Congress
EMP is one of a small number of threats that can hold at risk the continued existence of civil society within the U.S.
By TACDA Staff
4) Recognizing EMP
How will we know there has been an EMP?
By Chuck Fenwick
6) EMP & Facility Protection
Shielding equipment and “hardening” shelter rooms.
By TACDA Staff
9) Specifics of EMP Shielding for Home Shelters
Living a sheltered life the Swiss way.
By Paul Seyfried & Sharon Packer
11) Evacuation During an EMP Crisis
When and where will you go immediately following an EMP?
By Sharon Packer
13) A Look at How We Braced for the Worst
Renewed interest in LA county’s current disaster management program.
By Troy Anderson
15) Selecting Areas for Tornado Protection
The best strategies for seeking refuge during a tornado.
By Kirk Paradise
19) Lessons Learned from Hurricane Katrina
A first-hand account and tips you should know.
By Ken on the Gulf Coast
21) Telephone Tips to Support Your Emergency Communications Plan
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 0.19 in|
Thank you for your generous donation. Contributions like yours help TACDA continue to offer valuable resources to our community of members for free. Your contribution helps us achieve our mission: To educate, empower, and equip individuals and communities for emergency preparedness. When we work together we can accomplish great things.
All donations given to The American Civil Defense Association are tax deductible. Save your receipts!