Potassium Iodate (KIO3) 85mg
For radiation that is not immediately lethal- Potassium Iodate Anti-Radiation Pills (KIO3) will shield (block) the thyroid and prevent it from absorbing radioactive iodine during a nuclear emergency. Each tablet contains 85 mg potassium iodate. 90 tablets. Expiration date: Best by 01/2027
- Potassium Iodate (Ki03) is a superior form of Ki that will shield or block the thyroid and prevent it from absorbing radioactive Iodine during a nuclear emergency
- Each factory-sealed bottle contains 90 fresh tablets of Potassium Iodate 85 mg
- Exceptional shelf life due to the extra molecule of oxygen in Iodate
- Unlike other blockers, this is NOT government surplus 130-mg tablets of Ki (potassium iodate)
- Medical Corps recommends that each family member should have at least one bottle in their kit
- Take only if directed by authorities or if radioactive fallout is imminent
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place
- Shelf life of 8 years or longer if not exposed to excessive heat
Take only if directed by authorities or if radioactive fallout is imminent.
Minimum daily dose:
- Adults – 2 tablets
- Children 3 to 12 years – 1 tablet
- Children 1 month to 3 years – 1/2 tablet
- Newborn to 1 month – 1/4 tablet to 1/2 tablet
Minimum days to take: 3 to 14 days for adults and children, as directed by authorities. Newborn to 3 years, 1 to 3 days. Longer if needed under a doctor’s care.
Warning: See your physician before taking KI03 if you have: Thyroid disease, dermatitis, hepatitis, iodine allergy, or a vascular disease. Advise your physician if a rash develops. Store in a dry cool place. Not intended as a nutritional supplement. Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 2 in|