Potassium Iodate (KIO3) 85mg
For radiation that is not immediately lethal- Potassium Iodate Anti-Radiation Pills (KIO3) will shield (block) the thyroid and prevent it from absorbing radioactive iodine during a nuclear emergency. Each tablet contains 85 mg potassium iodate. 90 tablets. Expiration date: Best by 01/2027
- Potassium Iodate (Ki03) is a superior form of Ki that will shield or block the thyroid and prevent it from absorbing radioactive Iodine during a nuclear emergency
- Each factory-sealed bottle contains 90 fresh tablets of Potassium Iodate 85 mg
- Exceptional shelf life due to the extra molecule of oxygen in Iodate
- Unlike other blockers, this is NOT government surplus 130-mg tablets of Ki (potassium iodate)
- Medical Corps recommends that each family member should have at least one bottle in their kit
- Take only if directed by authorities or if radioactive fallout is imminent
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place
- Shelf life of 8 years or longer if not exposed to excessive heat
Take only if directed by authorities or if radioactive fallout is imminent.
Minimum daily dose:
- Adults – 2 tablets
- Children 3 to 12 years – 1 tablet
- Children 1 month to 3 years – 1/2 tablet
- Newborn to 1 month – 1/4 tablet to 1/2 tablet
Minimum days to take: 3 to 14 days for adults and children, as directed by authorities. Newborn to 3 years, 1 to 3 days. Longer if needed under a doctor’s care.
Warning: See your physician before taking KI03 if you have: Thyroid disease, dermatitis, hepatitis, iodine allergy, or a vascular disease. Advise your physician if a rash develops. Store in a dry cool place. Not intended as a nutritional supplement. Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 2 in|
Thank you for your generous donation. Contributions like yours help TACDA continue to offer valuable resources to our community of members for free. Your contribution helps us achieve our mission: To educate, empower, and equip individuals and communities for emergency preparedness. When we work together we can accomplish great things.
All donations given to The American Civil Defense Association are tax deductible. Save your receipts!