The New Silver Solution
An information guide to silver solutions by Kenneth S. Friedman, Ph.D.
By Kenneth S. Friedman, Ph.D. An indispensable guide to silver solutions such as colloidal/nano silver.
An in-depth look at a method of healing that is widely unknown and misunderstood. To some, a homeopathic ‘bible’. The New Silver Solution is a form of colloidal silver that has been shown to be significantly more effective (by tests at the Brigham Young Microbiology Laboratory) than other brands of colloidal silver that were tested. This is of vital importance. Just because something is colloidal silver does NOT guarantee that it has significant biological effectiveness.
The benefits of colloidal silver:
- The new silver solution (a highly effective form of collodial silver) is a safe antimicrobial agent that has been proven to act against a wide range of bacteria and yeasts.
- Ongoing tests at the Department of Microbiology at Brigham Young University are verifying that the new silver solution is a highly effective bactericide, and tests at the University of California at Davis have shown the solution to be a potent anti-fungal.
- The new silver solution appears to be effective over a broad spectrum. It does not target specific mechanisms or receptors. For this reason it is unlikely that mutations of bacteria or viruses will product resistant species. This is particularly important given the rise of nosocomial (hospital generated) and iatrogenic (doctor genterated) infections.
- Shown to be a powerful anti-inflamatory agent
- Can be applied topically or taken internally
- Can be used as a general disinfectant
- Non-toxic even at high levels of ingestion (5g/kg body weight)
Homeopathic Uses of Colloidal Silver:
- Athletes foot
- Burns and cuts
- Cankers and other mouth sores
- Cold sores
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Diaper and other rashes
- Ear aches
- Eye infections
- Food poisoning
- Fungus infections of the feet
- Inflammation of the joints
- Insect bites
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Tooth decay
- Urinary tract infection
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Water purification
- General well-being
About the author:
Kenneth S. Friedman, Ph.D., received his education at MIT and Harvard, with a Ph.D. from MIT and Masters degrees from both MIT and Harvard. He taught and chared a department at the State University of New York and has published widely. He is currently the CEO of a publicly-traded company and serves as a director of several other companies.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|