The LifeStraw is all you need for water on the go. It protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, dirt, sand and cloudiness.
The LifeStraw is all you need for water on the go. With the LifeStraw you can drink directly from any water source. It protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, dirt, sand and cloudiness. Independently lab tested, durable and BPA-free. The ultimate survival tool, no shelf life, easy to clean and store.
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand and cloudiness
- Ultralight and durable, the LifeStraw weighs less than 2 ounces (57 g) so you can pack it anywhere
- Long-lasting membrane microfilter will last up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 L) of water, that’s enough drinking water for an individual for over 5 years
- Be prepared with the ultimate survival tool, the LifeStraw has an unlimited shelf life and has been tested all over the globe to face the harshest conditions
- Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water
- Membrane microfilter protects against 999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Weight: 1.62 oz | 46 g
- Dimensions: 9 x 1.2 in | 22.9 x 2.5 cm
- BPA-free materials
- Includes: LifeStraw, lanyard, user manual
|Dimensions||9 × 2 × 2 in|