72 Hour Survival/Emergency Evacuation Manual
By Barbara Salsbury
It only takes once, and as many have discovered in recent disastrous events, disasters and crisis don’t make appointments before they come calling. Don’t be caught unprepared.
In Plan Not Panic, Barbara Salsbury, noted author and lecturer on emergency preparedness, teaches you step by step how to meet your individual needs in order to survive an evacuation with confidence and even some comfort.
- How to use the exclusive Neighborhood Evaluation form
- What Lag-time is and ow critical it is to all of your planning
- Why all 72-hour kits are not created equal
- How to create a 72-hour kit to meet your personal needs
- Why you need more than an energy bar per day; and how to plan your “meals”
- How to design your own “security blanket”
- How to get it all together and keep it together
- The exclusive Care-In-A-Crisis Program
- How to use the personal Planning Pages
- And much more…
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × .5 in|