CRISIS Preparedness Handbook 3rd Edition
A Comprehensive Guide to Home Storage and Physical Survival, Third Edition. Reviewed and recommended by Glenn Beck.
A Comprehensive Guide to Home Storage and Physical Survival, Third Edition. Reviewed and recommended by Glenn Beck. By Jack A. Spigarelli and Patricia Spigarelli Aston. Published in 2020.
This best-selling Crisis Preparedness Handbook will help you prepare for emergencies and disasters. Why wait?
We thought it couldn’t happen, but it did. Now we know just how vulnerable we really are. What could be next?
- Biochemical terrorism
- Nuclear attack or accidents
- Earthquakes or other natural disasters
- Economic upheaval and civil riots
- Crop failures and famine
This CRISIS Preparedness handbook will hep you prepare for emergencies and uncertain times by showing how to:
- Design a basic food storage plan that fits your needs
- Prepare your home for earthquakes
- Survive nuclear attacks and accidents
- Build you own free radiation meter
- Put together a workable Emergency Evacuation Kit
- Select appropriate firearms
- Use communications so you’ll know what’s really going on
- Take care of hygienic needs
- Store fuel safely for the long-term… and much more!
The late Jack A. Spigarelli wrote the CRISIS Preparedness Handbook in conjunction with his wife Patricia and published the 2nd edition in 2002. Jack passed in 2005 and Patricia has recently rewritten the book, expanded it, and updated it for our time and needs. Patricia has written a first class book and one of the best guides to crisis preparedness.
Journal of Civil Defense/Blog Articles relating to this item:
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.