CRISIS Preparedness Handbook
NOTE: This is NOT the edition Glenn Beck recommended in his recent radio show. He recommended the 3rd edition which we also stock. In the 3rd edition the book has been rewritten by Patricia Spigarelli Aston and expanded with more topics and updated information. The 2nd edition was published in 2002 and written by Jack Spigarelli who passed away in 2005.
The CRISIS Preparedness Handbook 2nd Edition: Published in 2002
This best-selling Crisis Preparedness Handbook will help you prepare for emergencies and disasters. Why wait? Jack A. Spigarelli has written a first class book and one of the best guides to crisis preparedness.
We thought it couldn’t happen, but it did. Now we know just how vulnerable we really are. What could be next?
- Biochemical terrorism
- Nuclear attack or accidents
- Earthquakes or other natural disasters
- Economic upheaval and civil riots
- Crop failures and famine
This CRISIS Preparedness handbook will hep you prepare for emergencies and uncertain times by showing how to:
- Design a basic food storage plan that fits your needs
- Prepare your home for earthquakes
- Survive nuclear attacks and accidents
- Build you own free radiation meter
- Put together a workable Emergency Evacuation Kit
- Select appropriate firearms
- Use communications so you’ll know what’s really going on
- Take care of hygienic needs
- Store fuel safely for the long-term… and much more!
Journal of Civil Defense/Blog Articles relating to this item:
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 1 in|