CRISIS Preparedness Handbook
A comprehensive guide to Home Storage and Physical Survival. By Jack A. Spigarelli.
This best-selling Crisis Preparedness Handbook will help you prepare for emergencies and disasters. Why wait? Jack A. Spigarelli has written a first class book and one of the best guides to crisis preparedness.
We thought it couldn’t happen, but it did. Now we know just how vulnerable we really are. What could be next?
- Biochemical terrorism
- Nuclear attack or accidents
- Earthquakes or other natural disasters
- Economic upheaval and civil riots
- Crop failures and famine
This CRISIS Preparedness handbook will hep you prepare for emergencies and uncertain times by showing how to:
- Design a basic food storage plan that fits your needs
- Prepare your home for earthquakes
- Survive nuclear attacks and accidents
- Build you own free radiation meter
- Put together a workable Emergency Evacuation Kit
- Select appropriate firearms
- Use communications so you’ll know what’s really going on
- Take care of hygienic needs
- Store fuel safely for the long-term… and much more!
Journal of Civil Defense/Blog Articles relating to this item:
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 1 in|
Thank you for your generous donation. Contributions like yours help TACDA continue to offer valuable resources to our community of members for free. Your contribution helps us achieve our mission: To educate, empower, and equip individuals and communities for emergency preparedness. When we work together we can accomplish great things.
All donations given to The American Civil Defense Association are tax deductible. Save your receipts!